Saturday 3 November 2012

Hello World!

DAY 1

I've been thinking a lot about creating my own blog. To be honest I'm not a blog person but right now I need to have one. I felt the sensation of having one to express myself, to express how I feel and see fashion.
But what is it? What is fashion? To me fashion is a state of mind, it's a way of expression. Fashion is what we all want to be. We try to fit in by using fashion, we dress according to fashion and even if you are part of one of those groups that don't believe in fashion, whatever you are wearing today has been designed according to the rules of fashion. Look at yourself at the mirror. The colour of you dress, your jacket, your trousers or even your shoes have all been created by the world of fashion. We receive too much information in fashion shows and sometimes we don't know how we are going to use those clothes the next season and, being realistic, there are people who can't afford them. Expensive clothes, bags, shoes, etc. We dream about having it all. Money is a big issue. So after looking at fashion magazines you realize you don't know how to pay for the look you want. The best thing: go to affordable shops and look for the "trend". Zara, H&M, Massimo Dutti... they all have it at affordable prices. And it doesn't matter if you are a woman or a man. So, what's your problem now? You don't know how to create a look? No worries, that's why I am here. To help you with fashion. To be "The Fashion Guide".

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/justoruizthefashionguide




No comments:

Post a Comment