Friday 7 June 2013

Inés Domecq's bad styling.

As the Kylie's song says, "Can't get you (it!) out of my head"! Inés Domecq’s outfit for the wedding of María del Río Oriol and Bosco Torremocha last week in Carmona, a lovely town near Seville, is hurting my eyes and my feelings! Please! What the hell were you thinking! I like the little dress although darker colours would be more suited to night time. She's tall a has an amazing body but, in my view it's an authentic fashion disaster! From head to toe. She comes from a very wealthy family and could have any clothes she wanted, and even the help of a fashion stylist. She should know that feathers and metallics shouldn't be worn for day time events. 


As I said, darker colours are not a good option for day time events, but she should at least have had some fun with the accessories. Here you have my selection of accessories for this outfit, what do you think about them? Feel free to leave a comment. 

Have a great weekend!



Dress, Antonio García. Sandals, Jimmy Choo. Clutch, YSL. Cuff, BCBGMaxazria. Headpiece, Bundie MacLaren.

1 comment:

  1. It's really a lovely outfit! But also it's true that for dayly events I'd wearing lighters colors.

    Lady Trends
    myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ New post!!

    ReplyDelete