Thursday 11 July 2013

Weekend away... start packing!

Hello my dear followers! This weekend I will be away but I'll keep you posted on my Facebook page so you won't miss anything of my trip. Have you liked my page yet? What are you waiting for? (Start by clicking here).

I'm going to London to visit family and to Oxford to attend to a Christening. I've been in London so many times and I love the city but it will be my first time in Oxford. 

All trips start with the same headache: what to pack? And this one won't be an exception. I wrote a post about how to pack like a professional (have a look here) but is difficult for me to make the right decisions! Although the best idea is always to pack basic pieces, I have to pack some key items like my leopard moccasins and one of the best t-shirts you can wear in summer time, the striped one! If I'm attending an event that requires tie I like to pack a couple of them so I can make my decision once I have my shirt and jacket on. 

I wish you all a fantastic weekend and please, visit my Facebook page, ok?





My Dad's First Communion cufflinks

2 comments:

  1. Que disfrutes del viaje y seguiré tus aventuras en fb!! Creo que te pediré ayuda cuando haga mis maletas...jajaja. Es mi asignatura pendiente!!!
    Disfruta del weekend!!
    Besitos

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/New post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Justo!!

    He nominado tu blog a los Liebster Awards. Pasa por mi post a recogerlo!!!

    FELICIDADES!!!!

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/awards.html

    ReplyDelete