Friday 3 January 2014

How to make the most out of 15 pieces of clothing.

Hello dear followers and Happy New Year! 

Have you all recovered from the festive season? Well you'd better put your batteries in and make the most of the sales!! One of the good things about the sales is that you can build a new wardrobe by buying basic pieces that will last you forever and some of them might be worn during the upcoming seasons. 

For those of you that are on a tight budget this post might be really interesting. I have a challenge for you: I have chosen 15 pieces from shops like Mango, Zara, Topshop, J. Crew and some luxury accessories from Michael Kors and I have created 10 looks. The pieces I selected are basic ones in a basic colour palette and at a good price. I've just created 10 but I think you might be able to pull out a couple more of them. 

Last year I gave you some useful tips you should have in mind when shopping on the sales. Have a look at them here.

When your budget is the number one priority, ideas like that are very welcome and appreciated. 

Thanks so much for being there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment